– Chair the CMPP quarterly Members’ meetings and annual general meetings and the Clyde 2020 meetings. Chair CMPP Board meetings as required. [Estimated up to 8 meetings per year].
– Lead the Partnership in finalising, implementing and monitoring the Clyde Regional Marine Plan and in the CMPP’s role as a statutory consultee for marine licensing. Lead the Clyde 2020 Steering Group in agreeing and delivering initiatives with the support of the Research Advisory Group. Ensure all Members have the opportunity to contribute to meetings and work programme initiatives. Assist the CMPP in reaching agreement and consensus as required.
– Represent and promote the CMPP and Clyde 2020 at various events, liaising with and providing feedback to the Members and staff team.
– Liaise with the staff team and agree meeting papers 2 weeks in advance of meetings.
– Remain up-to-date on initiatives relating to marine planning and the sustainable management of marine resources.
Days per year: up to 25
Term of office: 3 years, potential for re-selection
Starting: Members’ meeting 24 September 2019
Day rate: £350 + expenses
Closing Date for application: 18 August 2019
For more information click here