The Solway Coast Cycling Festival line-up has now been announced.
The celebration of all things cycling will take place on Silloth Green from 10am to 4pm on Saturday, September 11 – just one day after the Tour of Britain has raced through Cumbria.
The festival will be an opportunity to explore the beautiful Solway Coast by bike on a guided ride or go into the town centre and enjoy the many activities on offer, which include:
• Free 30-minute bike check & fix (must be booked in advance)
• Free 45-minute E-bike taster session (must be booked in advance)
• Free kids cycling skills sessions
• Smoothie bikes
• Way-marked cycle routes
• Free guided cycle rides (must be booked in advance)
• Free web-enabled exercise bikes
• Watch the fast-paced action of grass-track bike racing
• Free play and craft activities for younger children
• Climbing wall and bungee trampoline
A full list of the activities, times and how to sign-up to any bookable sessions can be found on the Visit Allerdale website.