Join the Solway Coast AONB Volunteer work party on Friday 15 March from 9.30am to 3.00pm at Mawbray Banks to carry out gorse cutting.
Meet at the main car park, opposite the Mawbray Village turn off from the coast road. Don’t forget to bring lunch and where clothing to suit the weather.
Volunteering with the Solway Coast AONB
- Volunteering with the AONB is a great way to contribute to looking after this very special place. You will also have the opportunity to see old, and meet new, friends whilst learning more about the Solway and acquiring new skills.Over the next year or so the Solway Coast AONB hope to:
- Involve more new volunteers of all ages, backgrounds and interests
- Offer volunteering tasks at different times and days of the week including evenings and weekends
- Offer a broader range of tasks including opportunities to develop new skills
- Develop new volunteering roles in addition to practical conservationIf you have any questions or comments please contact Chris firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 016973 33055