Consultation on the draft Scottish Sectoral Marine Plan for Offshore Wind Energy and Sustainability Appraisal (including Strategic Environmental Assessment, Habitats Regulations Appraisal and Socio Economic Impact Assessment)
Consultation on the draft Scottish Sectoral Marine Plan has now commenced and will run for a period of 14 weeks, until Wednesday 25th March 2020.
This consultation includes an area in the outer Solway, referred to as SW1 in the documents.
The following documents have been published for consultation:
• Draft Sectoral Marine Plan for Offshore Wind Energy;
• Sustainability Appraisal (SA);
• Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA);
• Habitats Regulations Appraisal (HRA);
• Socio Economic Impact Assessment (SEIA);
• Draft Regional Locational Guidance (RLG);
• Draft partial Islands Communities Impact Assessment (ICIA); and
• Draft partial Equalities Impact Assessment (EQIA).
You can view and respond to the consultation online at: https://consult.gov.scot/marine-scotland/draft-sectoral-marine-plan-for-offshore-wind/