Sea-Changers Marine Conservation Grant – Apply Now!
Sea-Changers gives grants to UK-based charities and not-for-profit organisations (including schools) carrying out marine conservation related activities. They are currently accepting applications to their Main and Small grants funds.
For both funding streams, the projects they fund should achieve one or more of the following objectives:
- To address the root causes of marine conservation threats and challenges in the UK.
- To prevent or reduce negative impacts on UK coastal and marine environments and/or species.
- To add to the body of knowledge about marine conservation threats and challenges in the UK.
- The Main Grant Fund is for applications between £500 and £2,500. The next deadline for this round of applications is 30th September.
- Visit https://www.sea-changers.org.uk/how-to-apply to find out more including who can apply, what projects are eligible, how to apply and advice on making your application.